At Piedmont HomeHealth, our top priorities are each client’s care and safety. Along with this comes the responsibility of housekeeping is important. Also, a clean environment is important, to help everyone remain as healthy as possible.
A few things our caregivers will do around the house include:
- Keeping linens clean and changed regularly
- Maintaining a presentable, safe home
- Doing the necessary chores to maintain a clean kitchen, bathroom and bedroom, including
- Sweeping, vacuuming and running the dishwasher
- Washing and folding clothes and towels
As always, client care and safety come first. Second, we make sure the client is happy and doing what he or she wants to do. So, while housekeeping may not always be the first priority, it is something we gladly do to give our client’s optimal care.