Piedmont HomeHealth was founded in Winston-Salem in 1970. Our owner, Bob Coil, built his business and raised his family here in the Piedmont Triad, which only serves to further his connection to Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and the entire region. Thanks in part to Bob’s commitment to the Piedmont Triad community, giving back is an important part of our work at Piedmont HomeHealth.
Here are a few ways our company helps out in the community:
- Our staff members serve on various boards, including Hospice and Palliative Care Center, Twin City Santa, Healthcare Industry Professionals Serving Seniors (HIPPS) and the Forsyth County Aging Services Planning Committee.
- Founders of the Home Health Roundtable, which brings home health care providers together to improve the industry.
- Providing financial support to the Elizabeth and Tab Williams Adult Day Center, Senior Services, Alzheimer’s NC, the Shepherd’s Center of Great Winston-Salem and Hospice & Palliative CareCenter.
- Organizing the Alzheimer’s NC Spring Fest
- Through our staff volunteering with PTAs, scouting, local schools and other areas where they see a need.